Take the guesswork out of developing a plan for your physical touchpoints during a rebrand.
- Staff Bandwidth: Brand implementation is a complex process, especially for first-timers. When senior management proactively takes the burden of brand implementation off employees, it demonstrates a culture of strategic thinking.
- Building Trust: One of the fastest ways to show employees that senior management is committed to success is by providing tangible proof. Give them a sign—literally. Quickly putting the new brand on interior signs before the public unveiling shows employees that management follows through on commitments.
- Customer Retention: Customers are being courted by your competitors, and may switch during times of uncertainty. By outsourcing brand implementation, employees stay focused on customers and the brand conversion is completed within your time frame and precisely, sending a powerful message about your company’s efficiency and attention to detail.
- Smoother Transition: Our team is a neutral third party with brand implementation expertise, we keep employees in different departments and branches informed while reducing the possibility of internal politics.
- Cost savings: Outsourcing your brand implementation project management gives your company access to economies of scale. Our value engineering process finds commonalities and engineers with an eye towards maximizing cost savings along with bulk manufacturing and purchase of branded materials, along with lower installation charges. By streamlining the process, projects can be completed on time and on budget.
- Brand consistency: All brand assets need to have the same look and feel for brand consistency, which gives both employees and customers a sense of stability. Expecting managers at each location to ensure brand consistency without help is unrealistic given their other responsibilities during something like a merger. What’s more, outsourcing brand implementation to experts is an easy way to lower employee stress.
Discover how Implementix can efficiently manage every detail of your brand implementation, from initial assessment all the way to installation.
Need more? Read our blog post “To Outsource or Not Outsource?” to learn when you should consider outsourcing.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter