Take the guesswork out of developing a plan for your physical touchpoints during a rebrand.
Maintaining Brand Consistency
By now, you know the four steps to planning for your brand activation project:
- Document the details of every physical asset,
- Prioritize the visibility of your assets,
- Pick the brand treatments that best fit your
- Engineer brand guidelines for vendor selection.
And you know the three steps to managing your brand activation project:
- Hire the appropriate vendors,
- Start with the end in mind, and
- Create a communication plan.
Now that you know how to PLAN and MANAGE your brand activation, it’s crucial you understand how to MAINTAIN your brand consistency.
According to Demand Metric’s Benchmark Report on The Impact of Brand Consistency, of the negative impacts that result from inconsistent brand usage, creating confusion in the market is cited by over 70% of the studies participants.
Ensuring your brand is consistent across all your physical and digital assets is of the upmost importance. Follow along as we review the three steps on How to Ensure Brand Consistency after your activation project is complete.
Author: Caylin Asehan
Category: Brand Consistency